Advice on successful research with large-scale equipment
Research-related large-scale facilities and technology platforms contribute immensely to profile building and the implementation of the general research strategy at universities – provided that transparent access opportunities and effective organisation of research and operational processes are guaranteed. They are the basis for permanently outstanding research quality.
To ensure efficient and effective use of laboratories and technologies, for example, the organisational form of the “core facility” is suitable: operations are organised centrally and the core facility can be booked and used by researchers from different areas.
CHE Consult can support you in exploiting your university’s potential in research operations and/or in obtaining a funding contribution from the DFG in order to sustainably increase the sustainability and attractiveness of your university.
Our offer includes:
- Support with applications for large-scale equipment and equipment centres
- Advice on the DFG funding programme “Equipment Centres”
- Support in the further development of the operation of large-scale facilities and technology platforms
- Advice on establishing and managing a core facility
- Development of measures to advance the research strategy
If the operation of large-scale facilities and technology platforms is strategically planned and professionally organised, this leads to a significant increase in research quality, cost efficiency and innovative strength.