We are currently seeking support in the following areas.
Intern at CHE Consult
We offer committed interns insights into the diversity of HEI consulting.
What you can expect from us:
- Participation in various projects of the university counseling
- Team-oriented and quality-related work
- High independence
- Mentoring support
- A good working environment as well
- A fixed monthly salary during the three- to six-month internship.
What you have studied or are studying is not crucial to us. However, we require a completed Bachelor's degree.
What we want from you:
- Commitment to topics of university counseling, science management and university research,
- The ability and willingness to structured project work in a team,
- Pronounced problem-solving orientation in analytical tasks,
- Interest in empirical work as well as in the documentation and presentation of project results,
- Being comfortable with MS Office as well as
- Good knowledge of English.
Please send your application to: Mareike Tomlik